Pool Closing Form
With cooler temps arriving, it's time to decide if closing your pool for the season is a good idea. Closing your pool for a few months, can save you time spent on weekly pool maintenance, money on chemicals and keep your pool equipment safe during the cooler months. Orenda Technologies published a great article on closing your pool for the season. Read it here.
Please note, we only close in-ground pools. We carry above ground winter covers and pool closing kits for your above ground pool.
Schedule your pool closing by October 31st and save 10% off your pool closing!
- Drain pool filtration, heating, and plumbing equipment.
- Blow out filtration lines, equipment, install winter plugs, and add antifreeze protection to lines. (14 gallons of antifreeze are included. If the pool needs more due to long plumbing ran or water features, they will be billed accordingly.
- Install ice protection container in skimmer.
- Fill and install water bags and air pillows. (if applicable)
- Remove salt cell and replace with blank cell. (if applicable) (blank off cells are not included)
- Closing chemicals sold separately.