Pool Opening Form
Your pool should be opened by a trained professional. We can identify potential problems that could lead to needed repairs and updates to your equipment to keep your pool running efficiently during the summer. We also provide tips and water care information for your pool.
During your pool opening, we will perform the following services:
- Removing all winterizing equipment.
- Starting pump and filter.
- Installing deck equipment and accessories.
- Extracting all antifreeze and discharge from pool plumbing to waste.
- Inspecting pool equipment: pump, filter, plumbing, chlorine generator (if applicable), and heater. Any repaired needed will be noted and you will be contacted.
- Installing all plugs and gauges.
- Brushing walls, steps, and bottom.
- Brush automatic pool covers. (if applicable)
A few notes on your opening.
If you are opening your pool or requesting a pool opening at this point in the year, your pool will be green and will take additional chemicals to clear up your pool. We will not add salt into your pool. This must be purchased separately. Winter covers, like mesh or tarps still allow debris into you pool while it is closed and will require you to vacuum your pool after it has been opened. Vacuuming is an additional service that must be requested in advance and added to you order for an additional charge.
Any additional repairs that were not made during the off season, will be noted on your work order, and if it requires an additional service call, that is an additional charge for us to return to your pool after the remainder of the openings have been finished. Light repairs can be made, but not all repairs can and will be fixed during your opening.
Please note, we only open in-ground pools.